5 Guttenberg blocks plugins for wordperss. Atomic block, Simply Gallery blocks, Stackable, TinyMCE, CoBlocks. You decided to switch to a new WordPress system WORDPRESS 5 Gutenberg and don’t know which plugins are better to use. In results the new Gutenberg system is completely blocky and independent of php. It offloads the server and this is the right solution. We will tell you about the 5 super useful WordPress plugins for media, news columns, photo portfolio.
1. Atomic Blocks – Gutenberg Blocks Collection
Number 1 with 5 plugins Atomic Blocks is a collection of page building blocks for the new Gutenberg block editor. Building pages with the block editor, in addition gives you more control to quickly create and launch any kind of site you want!
- Advanced Columns Block – Create beautiful multi-column layouts.
- Section & Layout Block – Pre-designed page sections and page layouts.
- Newsletter Block – Create MailChimp Email form.
- Pricing Block – Build beautiful pricing tables in WordPress.
- Share Icons Block – Add social share buttons to your posts and pages.
2. SimpLy Gallery Blocks – Photo Gallery Gutenberg Blocks
Number 2 with 5 plugins SimpLy Gallery Blocks is a suite of beautiful gallery Gutenberg blocks plugin for photographers, artists, writers and content marketers. SimpLy Gallery is a friendly, easy-to-use gallery plugin with a list of advanced options for creating responsive image galleries with a beautiful Lightbox.
This gallery is fully consistent with the ideology of Gutenberg blocks and therefore optimally uses the resources of your server. Gallery content is well cached and therefore increases the page loading speed of your site. Similarly, it saves your mobile traffic.
3. Stackable – Gutenberg Blocks
Number 3 with 5 plugins Stackable is a collection of beautiful ready-to-use custom blocks that builds on and supercharges the new WordPress block editor (Gutenberg).Above all This Gutenberg blocks similarly give you the capability to easily create great websites with just a few clicks.
4. TinyMCE Advanced
TinyMCE number 4 with 5 plugins Advanced introduces a “Classic Paragraph” block and a “Hybrid Mode” for the new block editor (Gutenberg).
If you are not quite ready to switch to the block editor, or have plugins that cannot be used there (yet), using the Classic Paragraph block and Hybrid Mode is your best option. It lets you to continue to use the familiar TinyMCE editor for most tasks, and at the same time gives you full access to all blocks and new features in the block editor.
5. Page Builder Gutenberg Blocks – CoBlocks
In conclusion, 5 with 5 plugins. CoBlocks is the most innovative collection of page building WordPress blocks for the new Gutenberg WordPress blocks editor plugin.
Additional blocks and true row and column building. CoBlocks is powerful but lightweight: it adds functionality to the WordPress editor without bloat. In other words the plugin you’ve been waiting for, and it will make you rethink what WordPress is capable of.
- Rows and Columns Blocks – Let’s design dynamic layouts based on grid system.
- Carousel Gallery Block – Enables you to create carousel galleries and showcase your images.
- Alert Block – Create attractive alerts and insert into your WordPress posts and pages.
- Author Profile Block – Lets you add author profile on your WordPress site.